Monday, May 07, 2007

Dove® Energy Glow

Free Sample of Dove Energy Glow through the Costco.com website

Look like summer. Feel like summer.

Dove® Energy Glow™ Beauty Body Lotion is specially formulated to deliver expert skin care, with all the moisture and gentle self-tanners you'd expect from Dove.

Unlike traditional self-tanners that offer high levels of tanning, Dove nourishes skin while gradually building a beautiful summer glow. And the fresh-scented, moisturizing formula is gentle enough to use daily until you reach the level of glow you desire.

https://secure.startsampling.com/sm/23524/captureAddress.iphtml?item=23524&source=&p=

Enjoy
Lorette
http://www.make-up-tip.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheurb said...

Hi, I have to admit that I did try the "Energy Glow", to my dismay. I followed the directions, and it turned my skin a burnt orange color.When I put it on my legs, I would also put it ontop of my feet. Well, my knees looked very rough and it looked like I had worn ankle socks, My skin was spotty, and as far as my face looked, well, it looked like I had aged quite a bit, and my throat was very spotty. Needless to say, it took about 3 times with a lofa sponge and lots of soap to get it off. I had to use lots of a GOOD LOTION to rehydrate my skin. I would not recommend it.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home