Sunday, September 16, 2007

SunSweet Dried Fruit Samples

When I first saw this offer I thought that it had to be a very clever "fake offer site," but it's not. It is the actual SunSweet site and the domain has been registered since 1996. The reason for my suspicion was that it looked too good to be true. That said, I don't think the offer is going to last long since I'm sure it will cost them lots of money if they send out all the samples they are advertising. For that reason, I'm only blogging this instead of creating an offer profile for it. They didn't include a privacy policy, so I would use a junk email address just in case they get a little over zealous with email notices.


http://www.sunsweet.com/products/samples.asp

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I tried to reach the sample site (clicked thru link) but it took me directly to the SunSweet site. No link for sample.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Lorette said...

Sorry about that looks like the sample offer is closed.

thanks
lorette
http://www.make-up.tip.com

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home